Educ Ther Patient/Ther Patient Educ
Volume 9, Number 1, Juin 2017
|Number of page(s)||2|
|Section||Éditorial / Editorial|
|Published online||13 December 2017|
- Koelling TM, et al. Discharge education improves clinical outcomes in patients with chronic heart failure. Circulation 2005; 111(2):179–185 [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Lord AS, et al. Discharge educational strategies for reduction of vascular events (DESERVE): design and methods. Int J Stroke 2015; 10 (A100):151–154 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- McLeod-Sordjan R, et al. Effectiveness of patient-caregiver dyad discharge interventions on hospital readmissions of elderly patients with community acquired pneumonia: a systematic review. JBI Libr Syst Rev 2011; 9(14):437 [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Kato N, et al. How effective is an in-hospital heart failure self-care program in a Japanese setting? Lessons from a randomized controlled pilot study. Patient Prefer Adherence 2016; 10:171–181. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Kommuri NVA, Johnson M, Koelling TM. Relationship between improvements in heart failure patient disease specific knowledge and clinical events as part of a randomized controlled trial. Patient Educ Couns 2012; 86(2):233–238. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Rushton M, et al. Person-centred discharge education following coronary artery bypass graft: a critical review. J Clin Nurs 2017. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Majid N, Lee S, Plummer V. The effectiveness of orthopedic patient education in improving patient outcomes: a systematic review protocol. JBI database of systematic reviews and implementation reports 2015; 13(1):122–133. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Zhang C, et al. Clinical pharmacists on medical care of pediatric inpatients: a single-center randomized controlled trial. PloS One 2012; 7(1):e30856. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Polster D. Preventing readmissions with discharge education. Nurs Manag 2015; 46(10):30–37; quiz 37–38. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.